Monday, 1 June 2026

A shameful day in my life : Cricket Fans

Time to time, we will be under some "minions" category but not sure why!!!!

I was thinking When India wins or losses in World Cup or Test Series, So It might hurt the pride of Indian cricket fans. But while loosing or winning of IPL's team what is actually happening, they are celebrating, disappointing, creating nuisances behaving like coax.

Instead of talking on social issues, environmental issues, political issues they are like minions who got involved into those matters which never matters to anyone and does not have any significance onto our lives. They are not even discussing about the constitution or rules/regulation that will directly impact their life.

A part of game, I would love to say that I am happy about the True Sportsmanship but do you think that it only confines to "cricket". What about the other games. 

What a shame!


No comments: